Sources of Islam
The author : Father Zakaria Boutros
The publisher: www.fatherzakaria.com
In the Islamic heritage , there's what is known as the Israelis in the converses
Ibn Taimia said about them in his book (the collection of messages) Game' Alarsae'l
"concerning the intruded converses they are fake untrue sayings, They are either fabricated or Israeli., They are unaccredited converses intruded in the converses "
Knowing that converse is an important source of legislation is Islam
So, the question is: what forbid those Israelis to be intruded in the
quran as well?
In The Criterion Chapter (Surat Al-Furqan) 4-6:"Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Quran) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong thing and a lie. And they say: "legendaries of the ancients"
So not only in the converses, but also in the quran
Where is that from "It is we who have sent down the Dhikr (the Quran) and surely, we will guard it"
Those Israelis are divided into two divisions:
1) First: from the old testament of the Holy Bible
2) The popular tales and Israeli narrations
From the Taurât and the psalms
As mentioned in the following verses;
The Most High chapter (Surat Al-A'laa) 18:" This is in the former Scriptures, the Scriptures of Ibrahim and Moses"
The former scriptures are those scriptures descended before the quran
The Star chapter (Surat An-Najm) 36:"Or is he was not informed with what is in the Pages (Scripture) of Moses, And of Ibrahim"
Of those examples:
1) The story of the creation:,
Mentioned in the book of genesis chapter 1 " In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"
And also in the cattle chapter (Surat Al-An'am) 73:"It is he who has created the heavens and the earth"
2) The creation of the world in six days
Mentioned in the book of genesis chapter 1
And also in iron chapter (Surat Al-Hadid) 4:" it is him who created the heavens and the earth in six Days"
3) Adam and Eva:
In the book of genesis chapter 1: 26, 2:18
And in the cow chapter (Surat Al-Baqarah) 30 and the next verses
4) The story of Cain and Abel
In the book of genesis chapter 4,
And also mentioned in the quran but he called Cain as Cabell but Cain is the original Hebrew word
5) Noah and the flooding
It was mention in the quran but it said that one of Noah's sons perished, which was not mentioned in the Holy Bible, as all of Noah's sons were saved
- Also we have the story of Ibrahim mentioned in the book of genesis in the Holy Bible and in the cow chapter (Surat Al-Baqarah) in the quran
- The story of Lot mentioned in the book of genesis in the Holy Bible and in Hud chapter
- The story of Jacob / Israel in the book of genesis in the Holy Bible and in the Ranks (Surat As-Saffaat) in the quran
- The story of Moses and Pharaoh, the pillar of cloud, the manna and the quail and the rock and the story of the golden calf those mentioned in the book of exodus in the Holy Bible they were mentioned also in cow chapter (Surat Al-Baqarah) in the quran
- The revelation of God to Moses mentioned in the book of exodus in the Holy Bible, it was also mentioned in cow chapter (Surat Al-Baqarah) and the narration chapter (Surat Al-Qasas) in the quran
It was estimated that about 170 quotations from the Holy Bible are present in he quran
How did the prophet know about those stories?
The prophet knew about those stories from the Jews who were contemporary to him, with them he had many relations
Sheikh Khalil Abdul-Kareem said in his book " the genesis period in the life of the honest and truthful" , page 95:" Miss Khadija allowed the prophet Muhammad to be in contact with the priest Waraqa Ibn Nofal , addas and Bohyra , he spent long nights with Ibn Nofal discussing with him and he mixed with all rites , denominations and religions present at that time
The legendaries and popular tales
As those quoted from the Jewish Talmud named the Babylian Talmud
There are 9 chapters in the quran that's showing that he quoted from the ancient legendaries ;of them the Believers chapter (Surat Al-Mu'minun), the Criterion Chapter (Surat Al-Furqan) and the Ants chapter (Surat An-Naml)
Abdullah Yousef Ali said in his exegesis, page 1382:"the quran had quoted lot of things from the Simian tales book
There was a book in Greek and was published in London, about it he said that it seems that this book is of Hebrew origin
He also pointed to the Jewish Madras in page 1638
As examples of those quotations:
1) Cabell's learning from a crow the way of burying his brother
Mentioned in the table chapter (Surat Al-Ma'idah') it was quoted from a Hebrew book named (Arke Rabae Ali Azar) chapter 21
2) The legendary of Nimrod and his casting of Ibrahim in the fire and he was not burned
In a Hebrew book named (Madras Rabani)
3) Salmon's meeting with the Jinn, demons, birds and hoopoe, and their bringing of the thorn of Saab's queen
This legendary exists in the Jewish torjoum (torjoum shame) for the book of Esther
4) The presence of lust in the two angels Harût and Marût and their drinking of wine, committing adultery, killing and preaching Magic to people
It was quoted from a Hebrew book named (Madras Yalkout)
5) The rise of the mountain over the heads of the Jewish
It was quoted from a Hebrew book named (Aboudah Zarah) chapter 2, page 45
6) Transforming the Jewish to monkeys
In the exegesis of Abdullah Yousef Ali, page 34, he said it was quoted from a Jewish legendary
7) The seven skies
That's a legendary present in a Hebrew book named (Hethika), chapter 9, and page 2
8) The seven gates of the hell:
In a Jewish book named (Zouhar)
9) The flooding of Noah was mad of boiling water
In the exegesis of Rashi (Hebrew annotator) for the book of genesis
10) The preserved tablet
It is quoted from a Hebrew book named (Flaky Abroud), chapter 5, and page 6
Those stories and others are legendaries not mentioned in the holy Books
The question is does god put legendaries in his book?
© jesusmarie.com pour la traduction française